Working with us
....we are excited to confirm that we have a Consultant position at our Bristol operation
We offer a managed service to our customers and act as the lead vendor for some of the largest transport companies and retailers in the UK.
A consultant for ADR Network must have a keen eye for detail, an ability to work efficiently, and able to build great relationships with customers. Our customer base centres around HGV drivers, and all levels of office staff that you may meet at a transport depot. Unlike other Recruitment roles, this is not a sales job. Your account management skills is what we are after.
Have You Got What We Are Looking For?
To help us to continue our growth we are looking for individuals with the potential to build their career with us and develop into senior managers in the future.
As a minimum, applicants with the following skill set will be considered for Consultant roles:
Typically candidates should have:
- Previous recruitment or account management in the HGV and Industrial Temporary Recruitment sector is desirable but not essential.
- A full driving licence.
- An eye for detail and a good memory for it.
- Good negotiation skills.
- An ability to manage multiple tasks.
- A desire to fully utilise software packages as part of the role.
- A competitive nature with a strong sense of drive.
ADR Network is not your standard 9 to 5! We are a highly motivated and dynamic team with a real buzz in the office. There is a requirement to work every other weekend, but we structure rota's so that you have 2 days off after your weekend working.
Please submit your CV to Claire at email@example.com