Morrisons Gadbrook, Northwich
Rate: £11.00 - £
14.75 per hour
We are now recruiting HGV Class 1 drivers to start working for on our client site W M Morrisons in Gadbrook.
Our client, W M Morrisons, are now recruiting HGV Class 1 Drivers to support their growing fleet and business after recent growth and success. ADR Network, the largest driver recruitment agency in the UK, are working in partnership with Morrisons nationally to provide a primary agency solution and uncapped opportunities for new and experienced drivers looking for a career in driving.
We now have outstanding vacancies at our prestigious site in Northwhich, for HGV Class 1 Drivers.
We are looking for only the best drivers to be part of the Morrisons team, with work mainly consisting of Store Deliveries with no interaction with the load.
- Drivers must have 6 months C+E experience
- ADR Network are working in partnership with Morrisons to give inexperienced drivers the means to get the Class 1 experience needed to start a career in driving. This includes an assessment (unpaid) lasting on average 3 hours with work available next day upon completion.
- Variety of hours [&] days to suit / Full rota of work given in advance
- Rota slots available with set shift patterns and runs that can be provided to accommodate a solid work / life balance. Typically 10.30 - 15.00 or 21.30 - 03.00 starts available. An element of flexibility will be expected.
- Outstanding working environment [&] vehicle fleet
- Growing business and success promotes an excellent working environment with an exceptionally maintained fleet on site.
- Varied workload
- Store deliveries consisting of 2-5 drops with no interaction with the load. Very easy work with shifts between 8-10 hours on average.
Please call our Newcastle-under-Lyme Office NOW on 01782 917790 for more information or to book an registration appointment now!
Rates quoted are typical of the rates paid by our approved contractors. Each payment model has different tax, National Insurance and contributory benefit implications. If you require more information, you should seek independent advice.
ID: 120 / 431